Ahmadiyya Priangan Timur

.

Wednesday 18 February 2015

My love (Persian Poem)

my-love
Mention not any king to me,
For I have placed my hopes at another threshold.

The Lord God, Who has granted life to the universe,
He is the Originator, the Creator, the Sustainer.

The Generous, All-Powerful, Reliever of problems,
The Merciful, the Compassionate, Who fulfils all needs.

I lie prostrate at His door, because it is said
'In this world one thing leads to another.’

Whenever I remember that Faithful Friend,
I forget all my friends and relatives.

How can I tie my heart to other than Him;
For I am so restless without Him!

Search not for my heart in my wounded bosom;
For I have pinned it to the apron-strings of the Beloved.

My heart is the Throne of the Beloved;
My head is an offering in the way of the Friend.

How can I describe the extent of His bounties on me;
For His grace is boundless!

How can I ever be able to count His favours;
For His favours are uncountable!

The kind of relationship I have with the Beloved,
Is beyond the comprehension of all.

I cry at His door,
As a woman cries in the pangs of childbirth.

All my time is saturated with His love;
How happy is the time! How blissful the days!

O the garden of my Beloved! I sing Your praises;
For You have freed me from the beauty of gardens andthe joy of spring.

[Hujjat-Ullah, Ruhani Khaza’in, Vol. 12, p. 149]

0 komentar:

Post a Comment